Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Product & SWCV for OLD Technical Syetem & Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have reg Buisiness system in the SLD.

i have scenario which we will devlop in future proxy to file . we have devoloped and used by some another scenarios TS & BS for the R/3 system , i need to devolop the product,SWCV, technical system & business system for the third party(FTP srever). in R/3 i have already the TS & BS. i dont want create new. is it correct way or not if yes ,am i need to add that product & SWCV to TS & BS of R/3?or else not need to add please correct me if anything wrong

Thanks & Regards,

mahesh

Edited by: maheshhhh on Apr 6, 2011 5:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create only TS-BS-SC-PROD for 3rd Party Ftp Server, and use the existing SC-PROD for R3 system, if i understand correctly what you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for reply when i am trying to create sender agreement(no need for proxy),receiver agreement, receiver determination & Interface determination, i am unbale to see my message interface & namespace for sender the communication componet is availble but remaing not availble it shows novalues are availble i think the problem is we are creating the repository objects under the SWC_ftp that is add to BS_ftp or TS_ftp

this my problem please let me know any configuration am i missed?

my scenario is client abap proxy -

> File

thanks in advance

saravanan_a
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

As far as I know. For Proxy to file scenario, you need to create technical and business system "Web As Abap" and not third party..

For sender side you need to chose Web As abap business system and for receiver side you can use Third party business system.

Gothrough the forum below for pre configuration of Proxy to file scenario

[;

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If i correctlly understand, you have to add product and SC to one of your components.

In integration builder:

if in third party SC you want to see R/3 object you have to add PR and SC user in R/3 to Third party BS

if in third party SC you want to see Third Party object you have to add PR and SC user in third party to R/3 BS

Hope it helps

Regards

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think you guys are confused let me explain clearly

i have pre exist technical system for R/3 is TS_R/3 (its just exmple for clear understanding my problem )

i have pre exist Business system for R/3 is BS_R/3

now i was create PRODUCT & SWC

TECHNICAL SYSTEM for file is TS_FILE

BUSINESS SYSTEM for FILE is BS_FILE

like this

TS_FILE

|-------PRD

|----

SWC

BS_FILE

|_____TS_FILE

|____PRD

|____SWC

now i was devoloped the ESR objects under the Softwere Component Version:SWC

when i was configuring the ID objects like receiver determination

under communication component of sender i put BS_R/3

but for Interface i am unable to see the values what i devoloped in the ESR under the softwere component version SWC

so this my problem

what i need to do am i add the same product & SWC to TS_R/3 & BS_R/3 is it possible

please advice me any hting wrong

Thanks in advance