cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Value list as default in Search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As we know that on search help in webdynpro we can see 2 tabs "Personal Value List" and "General Value list" .I need to have Personal value list to be shown as Default.I tried out to change On screen 'settings'.But it did not work.Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing too the same problem.

Is anyone found the solution?

Regards

dstj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through this...

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

These could not solve my problem.For me the f4 help is working fine and personal values are also being retained but my intention is to show Personal Value List as default instead of General Value List

Thanks.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the application wd_personalize_ddic_valuehelp ( WD component name : WDR_F4_GLOBAL_SETTINGS )

choose the first check box and save.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

When I run the application I cannot see the SAVE button,I can only see the RESET button.

But I've changed settings in my actual application earlier itself,which did not solve my issue.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes RESET is the button in my upgraded system.( 7.0 ehp1 )

However, i am able to see the personal list view when i say F4 if i add personal values in the F4

Note: if there are no personal value list available it shows the general value list

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes in my case in SAP GUI it is working fine ( I can see Personal List by defalut ) but in web dynpro environment (In Browser) it is not showing ( still showing General Value List as default ).

Thanks.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you passign any personalization parameters in the URL or added any parameter in the application ?

which browser are you running check with the product availability matrix whether it is supported or not?

apart from this i don't see any other issue.. as such.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I am using a 'Z' search help and the problem is coming after the upgrade of our system.

I am not using personalization parameters.

Thanks.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your personal list entries in table DDSHPVAL50 ( username, search help name is the key )

I am running 701 SP 007, check any SAP Web Dynpro corrections available for your system in service market place.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

That table is containing values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this OSS note:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1413573

you need the following support packages on the different systems:

SAP_BASIS 700 SAPKB70023

SAP_BASIS 701 SAPKB70107

SAP_BASIS 711 SAPKB71105

Best regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We did not find out the problem irrespective of maintaing all the settings

We have asked our client to raise an OSS message.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing exactly the same problem as you, could you share with me on how did you resolve this issue? Is the system default setting that was greyed out changeable?