Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intitial Column

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is the meaning of Initial Column (L) in the data view of /SAPAPO/SDP8B.

Can we expect the Dest. Demand Planned in this Initial Column?

Please give me some good reply.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the aggregated historical value. As per my understanding you cant edit the values displayed in INITIAL COLUMN. But if you want to make changes in historical values of KFs, you can do it by using "Period Strusture" icon in Planning Book. after changing the values, it will reflect in the INITIAL Column in the PB.

Please revert in case you have further queries.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initial column is another column provided by SAP for the interactive demand planning. You can use a macro to calculate whatever you like into that KF.

It can be enable from the dataview design from /sapapo/sdp8b.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Mani Suresh

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agree with all ur opnion.There is one prob in Heuristics, In my case the heuristics is generating demand back dated.

e.g. if i run heuristics on 18.04.2011 it will throw demand on its source dated 17.04.2011

So, in this case is there any relevance of the Initial Column??? I have checked all my Product Location Master Data and it is correct.

Is there any reason you already came accross.

Please shere

Thanks

Best Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

I cannot think of any relationship between the initial column and the demand being generated a day earlier. I think that is an expected behaviour, if you have a demand on 18th, the dependent demands will be generated earlier, so that transportation between location for stock transfer can be considered.

Also, check your UTC time zone of the source and destination locations, that could also be a reason.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Mani Suresh

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks..for ur reply.

If you could tell me how UTC time influences heuristics,In my case there is no dependent demand generated.And this bug is affected to many matlocs.

May be UTC could be the reason but I don't know much about the time settings.

Please guide

Thanks

Best Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Also check the dates in the orders. If it is 24:00:00 or 00:00:00 then I remember, there is a setting which limits the order creation time to 23:59:59

Regards

Manotosh

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I have checked UTC time infact the system given same result after removing and changing UTC time.

So we can say that it can't be the reason for that.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Sanjay

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mantosh,

Order creation time is correct and not 00:00:00.

Also I had ran Heuristics at various times this way also I'm getting the same results that is the demand goes to back dated.

Thanks

Best Regards.

Sanjay