cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2: SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC Exception condition "DATE_AFTER_RANGE" raised

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i try to send a file to PI, the message get stuck with a green flag in SXMB_MONI, and when i check in SMQ2 i got SYSFAIL, Exception condition "DATE_AFTER_RANGE" raised.

Do you have any idea how to solve this issue, thank you guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the below thread, it has a similar problem like your's :-

Regards,

Rohit

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to like problem with your Proxy. Suppose, if you use any function module in your program, that function module not able to convert the passed date and hence raising the exception.

Once again check the date format which is passed. And also try to debug the coding, then you will be able to find what is the exactly problem. Take a help from Abaper, and try to debug.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be able to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1.

See the below links, it might be useful to you.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm-contd--restart-workflow

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh_1113 on Apr 6, 2011 6:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply, but i need to understand why i'm facing this problem, and i m not using BPM it's just a Proxy to file, also i'm able to restart all the messages but for this one is not possible since it's a green flag.

by the way the message is stuck in ECC not even in PI, that means that the message is not even able to get out of ECC to go to PI.

thank you.

Edited by: hakimos on Apr 6, 2011 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question was not that clear to identify the issue. Can u please elaborate the issue.

In the meanwhile, Check the SAP Notes: 191134,356682 ,790371 & 193203.

Thanks,