cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table without scrollbars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WD4A-Developer,

I`m developing an application for mobile handheld devices with a small screen. For that reason, I need any space on the screen. So, I want to remove the vertical scrollbars in tables. Does anybody know how to remove these vertical scrollbars?

THX

Armin Dizdarevic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

thats very funny, cause we tested it successfully on mobile handeld devices more than one time. It works fine!

Dear Shaira,

thank you very much for your help, but I need to remove the scrollbar and not to disable it. So on it should not be visible independently from the amount of entries. Is that possible?

Edited by: Armin Dizdarevic on Apr 6, 2011 4:28 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>thats very funny, cause we tested it successfully on mobile handeld devices more than one time. It works fine!

I'm not sure what's funny about it. SAP doesn't support mobile devices. If you ever do encounter a problem specific to mobile rendering, you can't get SAP to fix it. You could deploy the app, hit a show stopper bug in the rendering at some later point, and basically be dead in the water because there will be no way to fix the rendering.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>I`m developing an application for mobile handheld devices with a small screen>

First, your really shouldn't use Web Dynpro for this kind of application. Check the Platform Availability Matrix http://service.sap.com/pam

Web Dynpro ABAP doesn't support mobile rendering nor any of the mobile versions of web browsers.

For mobile device development you should consider BSP, ITSMobile, or Sybase tools.

former_member389677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

scrollableColCount defines the number of scrollable columns displayed by the table. By default, this property is set to -1 so all columns are displayed and no scrolling functionality is offered.

Regards

Shaira.