cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table header is not displaying on second page.

sachin_jadhav8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have two queries.

I am new to ADOBE form I have developed one ADOBE form in that I have included table headers in a subform but when I see print preview header is not displaying on next page.Could you please tell me what I am missing ?

How I can achieve subtotal as in *Show drop down Eventswith script is missing ?

Please help.

Regards,

Sachin

Edited by: SACHIN JADHAV on Apr 6, 2011 5:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In the layout, select your header row of the table.

Goto Object Palette --> Pagination and check Include header row in subsequent pages.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

sachin_jadhav8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have included that header in subform and in Pagination I have checked "Next' checkbox and selected 'Following previous' still header is not getting displayed on second page.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Let me know if you are using 'table UI element' or 'subform as table'.

If you are using 'table UI element', select its headerRow. In pagination there is an option called 'Include header in subsequent pages'.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

sachin_jadhav8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanoosh,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am using 'Subform' as table to display header.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In this case I am not sure about any direct solution. You will be able to do it with some work arounds using javascript.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

sachin_jadhav8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanoosh,

I was looking for that but in Show drop down 'Events and Scripts' is missing so I am not able to use that to write Javascript.Could you please tell me how 'Events and Scripts' is not appearing.Is there any setting for that.

Regards,

Sachin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is strange....

You meant on selecting the particular subform in the layout, 'Events and Scripts' is not shown in the lifecycle designer?

Does it appear for all the other UI elements in the form?

Thanks & Regards,

Sanoosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i am understanding your problem, SCRIPTING section will appear by clicking on PALETTES menu on toolbar -> select Script Editor. It will just activate it.

then u need to drag to expand it on screen.