Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of Condition type in Pricing

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I got the requirement that the a condition type ZDRTin Pricing Procedure ZDSLRwill be applicable to only customer having customer pricing procedure B,N,T not in D and U.The syetem will not cobsider the condition type ZDRT while making the customer invoicing of D and U as mentioned above.

Can you plz suggest me what kind of requirement I need to assign in pricing procedure?

Many Thanks

Rakesh Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If the required condition ZDRT is manual condition then you can achieve easily what you want, but if it is automatic condition then you can achieve it by not creating the condition record for the customer for which you don't want the said condition, however it will only be possible if your customer is included in the condition record.

secondly if the required condition ZDRT is mandatory for customer with pricing pro B,N and T, then it will not be possible to achieve as above since the pricing procedure is same.

third, you can create a new pricing procedure for B,N and T or for D & U. and as your customer pricing procedures are different, it will be easier to do.

Thanks,

Ritesh

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I will suggest you to go with Madhu's option as you can achieve by standard configuration but before check fields are available in allowed fields while defining table. If field is not available go with development with requirement routine

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can write one requirement routin into VOFM. If your customer pricing procedure is so and so then this condition should be inactive or delete from the internal table. and assign this routine against that condition type.

Please take a help from ur ABAPer.

Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not possible with the same pricing procedure.

The workaround solution for this is that you maintain condition records for cond type ZDRT at customer level for only those customers that have customer pricing procedures B, N & T and dont maintain any records for customers with D and U cust pric procedures.

By doing this, in your pricing procedure while order creation, based on the customers for which condition records are maintained, the values will be picked and for other customers it will be blank.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Apr 6, 2011 1:30 PM