cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating logical port for Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of the training materials for Duet Enterprise, i saw the steps for creating logical port for the consumer proxy /IWTNG/CO_PXY_RECORDS_REPOSITO.

When i am trying to create the logical port, i am getting an error saying,

" SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL access: Exception occurred in communication framework:Error in HTTP Framework:500 Native SSL error

https://<server:port>/_vti_bin/OBAFileReceiver.asmx?wsdl "

I would like to know is it really necessary to create this logical port for "Reporting Scenario" and is it not created automaticallly using the Installation Wizard??

And in case it has to be created, how to resolve this SRT framework exception?

~ Ramanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the consumer proxy /IWTNG/CO_PXY_RECORDS_REPOSITO was used in Duet Enterprise SP01. Now with SP02 the consume proxy /IWTNG/CO_OBAFILE_RECEIVER_SOA is created.

However, the SSL error that you are getting looks a little strange (it does not mean that there is an error, but it is worth checking):

So can you go to SOAMANAGER -> Service Administration -> Single Service Configuration. In here select "Consumer Proxy" from the "Search by", Search Pattern "/IWTNG/CO_OBAFILE_RECEIVER_SOA" and Field: Both.

You should find one entry. Select it and click "Apply Selection".

Now go to the Configurations tab. Here you should see one Logical Port with name "LOGICALPORTFORREPORTING" with Creation Type "Manually Created". In fact this logical port was created by the Wizard.

Click on Display and scroll down again. Now in the "Additional Information" tab there is a string after HTTP Destination, e.g. 0050568E3F5A1ED096F22339C44BAF83.

Copy this value and go to your SAP GUI -> Transaction SM59.

Here click on Find/Search and search for this HTTP Destination. You should find one Type G RFC Destination that has the target host of your SharePoint server and the path prefix /_vti_bin/OBAFileReceiver.asmx.

Now you can test the service. Just click on Connection Test. The result should be a HTTP Response: 200.

If not, then something went wrong with the automatic configuration and we should take another look at it (for example maybe the SSL certificate from SharePoint that was imported by the Wizard is not valid)

Regards,

Holger.

PS. Don't use the "Ping Web Service" test from SOAMANGER -- unfortunately this is not working consistently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

i checked the HTTP destination created by the Installation Wizard. When i use "Connection test" for this destination, i get an error saying "ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR" without any further information.

Could you please let me know how to resolve this issue?

Note: we have repeated few of the steps in the installation wizard (certificate import and user name/password information specifically) over and over without executing all the steps. Will it create problems due to these intermediate re-executions?

Should i execute all the steps again with the correct inputs?

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

most likely the ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR error means that the SSL certificate from SharePoint is not trusted. Can you go to Transaction STRUST and double click on "SSL client SSL Client (Anonymo "

In the Certificate List: do you see the SSL Certificate from SharePoint?

If that is the case, go back to the RFC destination (SM59) and go to the "Logon & Security" Tab. In the "Security Options" make sure that the Status is SSL -> Active and SSL Certificate is "ANONYM SSL Client (Anonymous)".

If that is all there, then go to SMICM -> \[MENU] Administration -> ICM -> Exit Soft -> Global.

You will be prompted if you really want to restart the ICM. Click on Yes.

Now the ICM Buffer should be reset and the SSL certificate is available. Perform a connection test to check that it is working now.

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Please find below the answers to your queries.

1. I can see SharePoint certificate in the certificate list in STRUST.

2. In SM59, for my HTTP RFC destination, SSL is active and SSL Certificate is "ANONYM SSL Client (Anonymous).

3. I restarted the ICM successfully.

After all these, when i run the connect test, i am getting ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED error.

Here are few details about my HTTP RFC destination:

Target host: just server name. Should be fully qualified server name ??

Path prefix: /sites/Duet-Enterprise/_vti_bin/OBAFilesReceiver.asmx --- is this correct ??

Logon and security : is it possible that the saved username and password is not valid ??

Kindly suggest.

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what happens if you take the Servername and URL and call this URL from an Internet Explorer? Is that working (maybe you have to append ?WSDL)

I don't know how your SharePoitn SSL certificate was created. Depending on the CN=xxx in the SSL certificate you might have to specify the full servername.

If that is working, can you make another Connetion test and then take a look at the ICM logs from TA SMICM -> \[Menu] Goto -> Trace File -> Display End.

Is there anything of interest here in the logs?

Thanks,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what happens if you take the Servername and URL and call this URL from an Internet Explorer? Is that working (maybe you have to append ?WSDL)

I don't know how your SharePoitn SSL certificate was created. Depending on the CN=xxx in the SSL certificate you might have to specify the full servername.

If that is working, can you make another Connetion test and then take a look at the ICM logs from TA SMICM -> \[Menu] Goto -> Trace File -> Display End.

Is there anything of interest here in the logs?

Thanks,

Holger.