Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarind the universe builder on top of BO federator project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one issue, please give ur valid suggestions:

I have developed a simple flatfile data source project using the BO federator and deployed to the default address successfully.

Now I am trying to develop the BO universe using the BO federator project as the source through the JDBC connection.

Connection is working fine and even the project is also deployed to the default address properly.

But I am not getting any objects at the universe level inspite of establishing the connection to the BO federator peoperly.

Please give me ur suggestion am I am missing something, why the objects are not appearing at the univer builder level.

Thanks with regards,

Vinay kumar H.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are getting this issue only for this project or all other projects?

If this is specific check again you have deployed with which catalog name and same is coming in the universe or showing blank. and check in the DF query administrator tables are coming or not.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked in the administrator tool bar, I am unable to see any of the deployed projects under this section.

and this is the problem with all the deployed projects, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

tnks,

vinay

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please recheck and see if you are following below steps to deploy a project on Data Federator.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/CreatingaSAPNetWeaverBWdatasourceinDataFederator+Designer

Thanks,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have uninsatlled all the components and reinstalled, this solved all my problems and the federator is working properly.

thanks everyone for ur help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Vinay,

You will find everything clearly in the following link

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/509a88c6-1f6f-2d10-5b9d-e924af780ab7?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Hope this helps you,

Pujitha