cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In inter company sales my client requirement in back jobs system first has to generate inter company invoice and after customer invoice, how to configure please explain.

Regards,

Dileep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dileep,

Please refrain away from closing the thread with unnecessary comments and increasing the thread count

You can just close your thread just by selecting the option ANSWERED.

Thanks & Regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want intercompany to be generated prior to customer invoice, implement SAP note 38501.... Just learnt it thru someone..

Look at this thread....[;

Rgds,

Sunny.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand your requirement is

1. Cocd2 - SOrg2 creates a Sales order for CustomerA.

2. As goods to be shipped is not available with Plant 2 of Cocd2 - SOrg2 or goods are maintained at Plant 1 of Cocd1. Thus it must be shipped from a* Plant1* of Cocd 1.

3. Customer invoice is issued by Cocd 2 - SOrg 2, while

4. inter-company billing (IV) is raised by the Delv Plant1 of Cocd2 to Cocd2 - SOrg2

This also know as cross company sales.

For configuration you can refer link - [SAP Building Block Config guide for Cross Company|http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CC0QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.sap.com%2Fbp_bblibrary%2F500%2FDocumentation%2FJ62_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc&rct=j&q=SAP%20intercompany%20form%20sales%20point%20of%20view&ei=uUicTfjfEJDtrQetgO2LCg&usg=AFQjCNEQIeQb1B1bxHM1IX3ALxQoGlBLKg&sig2=Bd0qW62TMNYkYst1d4S1xA&cad=rja]

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jp, thanks a lot for your reply, but in normal scenariao first system generates customer invoice, then inter company invoice, but my requirement first inter company invoice and customer invoice in back jobs automatically how we can configure it.

Regards,

Dileep,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep

Are you going to create Intercompany invoice manually? If not, then in the same background job which you use to create customer invoice, as a second step issue Intercompany invoice.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir,

But my requirement first inter company invoice and secondly customer invoice through back job how it possible, please clarify.

Regards,

Dileep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can't be done.

Consider using a Pro Forma invoice if you need an advance copy of the invoice for customs etc. purposes.

It doesn't make any sense to me why it matters that the one is created before the other. What are you really trying to achieve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

there will no issue if you issue a intercompany billing before the customer billing. Since both are created w.r.t to delivery. I have just simulated the process in IDES it works fine.

rgds,

Mauryan

Edited by: Mauryan on Apr 7, 2011 5:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per the SAP documentation and my experience:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

The billing due entry for the inter-company invoice is only created after the customer invoice is created.

It migt be possible to force the billing type to IV in VF01. Not sure if this will have te right payer/bill-to however. I

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is such controle to have customer invoice after the intercompany billing. If you check the billing due list VF04 you can have both the billing process with single job. In this case have two diffrent schedules to process one after the other.