cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing KUNNR in BSID Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GURUJISSSS

I just want to edit (&sap_edit) KUNNR field in BSID Table, but I am not able to do so, its all coming grey, is there any way to edit ...please help me...

Thanking you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KUNNR is a Key field in table BSID and cannot be changed. Apart from the question whether changing Basic FI tables is a good idea, you need to copy the entry & delete the old one. Please be aware that BSID is just the secondary index table for the open items. The main tables BKPF/BSEG will come inconsistant if you do changes only in BSID.

Regards

TDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Then How can I change KUNNR, so that my FBL5N runs correctly......but it is fetching Data from BSID only...Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu will need to select the wrong entries in BSID, mark them all, copy and paste it again (with the respective icons).

Then you can change the KUNNR Field as well. The old entries must be deleted to avoid spoiling the total amounts.

Technically, this should be working. If this action is audit proof, i am not sure.

Regards

TDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain the issue in detail so that we will try to help.

Any how BSID contains all the open items only.You can cancel teh invoice and do your changes.You can create a new invoice for your new KUNNR.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the payer got wrongly selected and because of this I am willing to change the KUNNR in BSID so that I can put the write one, but its not allowing to change...is there any hope so that I can do it and that too audit proof.