cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING DATE GETTING COPIED FROM PGI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have got an incident,user is stating that she recently found that the billing date is getting copied from the PGI dat and that was not configured earlier...so i jus want to show her that it is working as per conigured...so can you please suggest where can i show her that the billing date is picking the PGI dat?? where is the configuration settings done for that?? or any programme debugging need to be done?? if so ..pls help ..My ABAP'ER is not efficient in this it seems.....

Thnks in advance

Regards,

Dinu..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Dinu

as you have mentioned it was not configured earlier.... so, can you share which date system was taking earlier?

if you have maintained invoice dates in customer master (sales area data) then system will propose the date accordingly else it will take PGI date as billing date.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Edited by: RiteshTailor on Apr 6, 2011 11:56 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. Thanks for your replies...after doing few analysis.....few things are confusing..

users main problem is with proforma invoices..... when i have checked few proforma invoices,i found for few invoices its picking Planned GI date and for few invoices its picking Actual GI date...when i tried the same in the development server, i found that the system is picking the actual GI date....the routine mentioned in copy controls is 009 which is standard....checked in "changes" of invoice to see if any manual changes are done..didnt find any.i am not understanding the way system is behaving....

But this is not the case for normal F2 invoice...the system is picking Actual GI date only.

Kindly advice as i need to respond user immediately....its already too late...

Thanks in advance...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the standard routines are maintained in VTFL, then system will consider ONLY the Actual GI date when VF01 or VF04 are executed. In your case, it seems, it is not considering due to some exit is applied. You have to check with your ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi