cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Repository gets corrupt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a strange problem with our slave repository. The speciality department synchronizes and after a few

days they notice that symbol in MDM Console marks the slave as corrupt and they aren't able to synchronize. The button is grayed out. After then I delete the slave and create a new one. And everything seems fine but the slave gets corrupt again.

I can't see anything in logfiles. Any idea?

MDM Version 7.1 SP 05 Patch 20

Kindly Regards

Andy

Edited by: Andy Niemann on Apr 6, 2011 11:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

raise a sehr hoch SAP OSS.

this has happened with me some time back - and seems to be a SAP patch issue

thanks

-Adrivit

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy -

Bounce your master repository and check and verify and see if there is an error. if yes repair it. and load it with update indices.

secondly also check your Slave hostname is there in some .ora file at master server. also make sure you are not moving the master from the server as Slave can't be synchronised after that.

although, slave can be moved to different server.

HTH

thx

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are only 2 non-fatal errors and I load always with "Update Indices". There is a second, only for test purposes. It's not available for clients. That one gets never corrupted.

Master and Slave are on the same host. It is an iSeries with DB2. We never move master or slave.

regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Support could help me. The problem is known and described in SAP note [#1516435|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1516435]. In our case an web application tried to update the slave repository and for this reason the slave got broken/corrupt. We are trying to find the root cause but we will update to Support Package 06 which has fixed the problem.

Regards

Andy