cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing ArchiveLink tables with .NET Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have done extensive search on this topic in various sources but did not find an answer yet.

Which BAPIs or RFCs does SAP 4.7 provide to access ArchiveLink data, in particular data of the table TOA01. This table stores the links between the SAP business objects and the IDs of a document. What I need to do is retrieve a business object ID by for while searching for the corresponding document ID in that table.

I have found the BAPI RFC_READ_TABLE, which is a generic function to retrieve data from any SAP table. Though I read that SAP does not recommend the usage of this function.

Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Ist there a searchable BAPI and RFC database out there? SAP-IFR does (unfortunately) not provide a search functionality.

Thanks for the answer,

Mirco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JiriEhrlich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mirco,

you can create your own function module to read TOA01 table and call this function module. It is a 5 minutes job of your ABAP programmer.

To read list of BAPIs existing in your system call transaction BAPI.

Generally there is no reason to read SAP tables. Think about 15.000 - 20.000 tables of standard SAP Web AS. No one is able to give you data model. You have to use business objects and their methods.

Jiri