cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add columns in Sourcing Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, My expert :

I want to Add columns in Sourcing Cockpit ,for example "plant ".In my procject ,the Shoppingcarts with different plant can't be in one RFx .So when the user carry out sourcing ,he must know the plant .

I find many forms about this problem ,But all of them must use the NOTE:632982.In my opinion ,the note just is available in IST .And I can't find the screen 0301 and so on .

Useful Link :

http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/cs/mobile/view/wlg/22130?x-topic=109

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/AdditionofcolumnsinSourcingCockpitof+SRM

BestRegards !

Alex !

Edited by: Alex on Apr 6, 2011 10:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

If you are working on SRM 5.0,after adding the custom fields/columns in the structures:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

As mentioned in the weblog,please follow the steps in the OSS Note 632982 for regeneration of SOCO screens i.e. delete screens 11, 21 201 and 301 of function group BBP_SOCO_UI_ITS, afterwards you should execute TRX BBPSOCO01.After that,you should be able to see the custom columns in Sourcing cockpit.

For SRM 7.0,follow the steps mentioned by Jay.

Let us know the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are running SRM 7, here is the approach I would attempt:

1. Extend the SC item with extra fields that you want, such as plant, if you haven't done that already, via SPRO

2. Enhance WebDynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1, view V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1. This step is to add the extra columns in the result table. This step has two sub-steps:

a. Context: add your extra fields under Context >> Search >> Result_Fields

b. Layout: Under "Table" node, add your extra columns with the same format as the other standard ones. And map the column/fields with newly added context nodes.

I hope this is enough. If not, trace the action "search" for the same view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Jay :

thanks for your reply .

I will try as you said . In my opinion ,we can do the configuration in SRm5.0 ,But we must do the enhancement in SRM7.0

Thanks!

Alex!