cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As part of implementing this application, i have installed NWM 7.1 SP11 and Mobile Gateway 1.1 SP04.

Please let me the steps to be followed after this and also let me know about ESDMA .

Regards,

Kanagaraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow guide in SMP.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=011000358700007182...;

Select 1.1 from the left menu

and open the guide (Configuration Guide SP04 - SAP CRM 2007 and 7.0.pdf)

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

thanks for your reply.

I have done the all the configuration which is mentioned in the document. i have given delta download and run the report from CRM system. Still i didnt get data in CDS for many data objects got only for few DOs.

For the data object 'MAS_ANALYTICS_GRAPH', the BAPI Wrappers(CRM_ANALYTICS_GRAPH_GETLIST ,CRM_ANALYTICS_GRAPH_GETDETAIL ) are empty. Please let me know more about this.

Is there any other configution to be done?

Regards,

Kanagaraj.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you list down the objects which doesn't have data in DOE?

MAS_ANALYTICS_GRAPH data object will not have any data. This data object just created to use BAPI search functionality in ESDMA. So, you don't see any data and the bapi wrapperes will be empty.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am getting ESDMA Generation Error When i confgure the the Mobile sales application as mentioned in the above doc in section 5.2.

Here i have applied all the mandatory notes for GW1.1 SP04.

still i am getting this error.

And also after excution of the queue SDOE_APPSETUP_Q, the following data object having no values :

MAS_ACTIVITY

MAS_ANALYTICS_GRAPH

MAS_FACTSHEET

MAS_ORG_SUBGEN

MAS_PARTNER

MAS_PRODUCT

MAS_SALESTEAM

MAS_SALES_ORDER

MAS_SERVICE_ORDER

MAS_SURVEY

MAS_USER_POSITION

the below DOs has values in root node not in child nodes:

MAS_AUTH_CUST

MAS_CUSTOMIZATION

MAS_HISTORY

MAS_LEAD

MAS_OPPORTUNITY

In CRM system ,should i register these below mentioned queues in 000 client?

u2022 MAS*

u2022 INT*

u2022 BP_QUEUE

u2022 HISTORY_QUEUE

u2022 ACTIVITY_QUEUE

u2022 OPPT_QUEUE

u2022 LEAD_QUEUE

u2022 CUST_QUEUE

u2022 SO_QUEUE

u2022 SRV_QUEUE

also should i start Queue daemon in 000?

Regards,

Kanagaraj.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me what is the error you are getting while setting up the ESDMA using section 5.2

MAS_FACTSHEET & MAS_SURVEY objects are not used in this model

To download MAS_PARTNER object data follow section 6.1

To download other objects follow section 6.2

To download MAS_AUTH_CUST follow section 5.6

In CRM system, whatever client you are using, you have to register these queues and the queue daemon.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

In trying to generate the ESDMA in the ESDMA Application set up i got the error "ESDMA Generation Error".

I checked the ESDMA error in ESDMA modeler in transaction sdoe_esdma_design and the error is "Unable to load data from repository of ESDMA". Please let me know if this is the right place to look out for error. If so please let me know the solution.

Also correct me if i am wrong with respect to the steps to be followed after ESDMA generation:

1. Once ESDMA generation is successful and data is available in the CDS of Data objects, we need to download the ESDMA bundles from sdoe_esdma_design.

2. Next is to deploy the ESDMA bundles downloaded in the above step in SUP.

Regards,

Madhu

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is a problem in setting RFC destination for BE Search RFC in section 5.2. Could you please validate this.

If not, could you please check RFC destination created in DOE system is working properly and if you click on "remote logon" button it takes you to CRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Remote logon is working in both the systems.

but rfc destination created is not trusted, just hardcoded the user name and password.

regards,

kanagaraj.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt RFC destinations are not configured properly in appliation setup wizard. Please check it..

In BE Search RFC configuration, only 2 data objects should be marked as NONE. Check this setting.

If everything is correct, raise an OSS message to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please explain in detail about section 5.5 and 5.6.

In 5.5 what should be the input values for ET_AUTH_CUST_ACTIVITY, ET_AUTH_CUST_OPPT, ET_AUTH_CUST_LEAD and ET_AUTH_CUST_SRV.

What should be the values to be in given in BUS_CAT and other import parameters. Please also let me know what is this Function Module used for and the concept behind it.

Also let me know what should be done in SIMGH.

MAS_AUTH_CUST Data Object created without BEA. what is the use of it?

Regards,

Kanagaraj.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever values mentioned in section 3.1.3 in CRM system should be maintained in MAS_AUTH_CUST objects using section 5.5 in DOE.

This object doesn't have backend adapter. Due to this you need to execute the function module specified in section 5.5

arumita_sengupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Could you please let me know if this is also required for  Sybase SAP CRM Sales 2.0 version. I could not find any entry on the MAS_AUTH_CUST.  CDB entries  existed  in MAS_ Activity, MAS_Sales order and MAS_Customisation and data is not getting displayed on the device ( Ipad). Thanks for the help.

Arumita

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arumita,

Which version of product are you implementing?

old: Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM 1.2

new: SAP CRM Sales Mobile Application 2.0

Regards,

Masa

arumita_sengupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

I am using the new SAP CRM Sales Mobile Application 2.0.

Regards,

Arumita