it has enough stock to be issued

kindly help for the same

Thanks & Regards

Tig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that it is a make to order scenario in which you need to have Order Specific stock to do goods issue.

Pls. see that production has confirmed the order specific requirement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ samit

yes it is MTO, now what i will have to do?

which is the tcode to check order sp stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see in MMBE as well as MD04. In detailed view - You would find Sales Order Stock. In further detailed view you will get sales order and line item no. also along with the stock.

Can tell you the paths - since i have no access now.

Also in your sales order - in schedule line - the items will not get confirmed unless goods are in sales order stock.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from your problem it seams that it is MTO scenario.

Kindly check if you have already created a delivery wrt the same sales order, in which you have done up to packing but PGI is pending.

or if you have quality inspection then check that whether the stock is still in inspection or it is in unrestricted use?

Thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there is a particular storage location for the plant mentioned in the sales order. If yes, please check in MMBE whether at least same or more stock is available at the storage location level for that plant.

Thanks & Regards,

Sourav Banerjee

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in MMBE whether the stock is available against sales order if not you can post stock against this sales order by using MIGO transaction and using movement type 412 E.

Please try and let me know.

Thanks

sridhar