cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connector 3.0 - RFC_READ_TABLE errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using the new nCo 3.0 to get access to tables via the RFC_READ_TABLES function.

I am able to access the tables and download data OK, however i sometimes get these error messages

'RfcCompressor: CsRDecompress failed with rc = -22'. (normally happens towards the end of a table data extraction)

'End mark of RFCID.TableContLZ not found.' (occurs while trying to invoke the RFC_READ_TABLES function, however occurs randomly)

I'm grabbing the data from tables at 50,000 rows at a time, and have set the below parameter values.

tableRead.SetValue("QUERY_TABLE", Trim(dr("saptbl")))

tableRead.SetValue("ROWCOUNT", GetDownloadChunkSize)

tableRead.SetValue("ROWSKIPS", 0)

If hasFields = True Then

tableRead.SetValue("FIELDS", fieldsTable)

End If

If hasOptions = True Then

tableRead.SetValue("OPTIONS", optionsTable)

End If

Just wondering whether anyone has come across these error messages and are able to explain why they are occurring?

Regards,

Huu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The .net connector nco3.0 that was recently released (25th August 2011) on the SAP marketplace seems to have resolved this issue.

I've tested many times and the rfc_read_table errors don't occur anymore.

Cheers

Huu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still get this error despite using nco 3.0.3 (x64).

I have searched high and low on the interwebs, but this is the only relevant thread that I can find...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos

I also am getting this same error when calling a function module which returns a large number of rows, RfcSerializationException was unhandled - End mark of RFCID.TableContLZ not found. Looks like something is being truncated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC_READ_TABLE function module has a lot of problems with assign statements and conversion. It doesn't support all data types. RFC_READ_TABLE function should not even exists any more in ECC6.0.

However there is an alternative function which you can use and to my experience it doesn't have the problems rfc_read_table had. Check SAP note 1175255, how to implement BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE. It is used exactly like the rfc_read_table.

jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Alan, we'll await their response to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just bumping this thread.

Has anyone else had the same issues or have resolutions for the issues?

I am still getting these errors, however they occur randomly - and i sometimes get it or i sometimes don't.

Any guidance or help would be much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting this error to.

I am going to raise a support call with SAP.