cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypass of sourcing cockpit when the user selects an item from catalog?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How is it possible to achieve the below requirement? When the user selects an item from catalog (the client is using external catalog) in a shopping cart, they want the system to create a purchase order directly. Otherwise, they want the shopping cart to pass through the sourcing cockpit.

They are using classic scenario here.

Note: I have checked in the SRM IMG configuration and I see the option of 'sourcing carried out or not' only based on product categories and purchasing group.

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

catalogs always has a fixed vendor and it may not venture to cockpit.

since catalog sc item has a negotiated price and vendor why do you want to sent the sc catalog item to cockpit.

if it is your requirement to forcily sent to cockpit , you can do it by BBP_src_determine BADI.

you need to identify the field from bbp_pd (source from catalog) and write a custom logic by using this field.

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply. So, I can assume that it is SAP SRM standard behaviour's not to send the shopping cart with item selected from catalog to sourcing cockpit.

Regards,

Ranjan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. since it has fixed vendor.

try to create a sc with catalog items and see in bbp_pd - the vendor has partner function as 19 so srm system creates a PO immediately.

However you want take all sc items need to take cockpit

do this config ALAWAYS SOURCING

so this config all sc items ( though it has fixed vendor refered ) venture the cockpit but BUYER loads swell to process all the cart.

Muthu

Answers (0)