cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Drill Down with Collabrative Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I read in some thread that drill down is not possible in collaborative demand planning with two characteristics at same time.

Even we plan to use Collaborative demand Planning for our business.Basically ours is telecom business for which we plan to have following characteristics:

1) Product

2) Product Line

3)Product group

4) region

5) customer

6) plant

7) Business Unit

Business Unit is like Defence, Aero, Ocean.

Customer have to drill down at product and business unit level to input demand in collaborative planning book.

Is it the limitation of SAP APO to drill down at 2 characteristics level in collabrative demand planning?

regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

If anybody implemented Collabrative Planning, Please give your comments about drll down at two characteristics level.

Looking forward to hear your opinion.

regards

vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I did not find any answers in the thread.

It is very important for us since we plan to share planning books in the Internet wherein customer have to input demand with Product and Business Unit level.

I am wondering about how collabrative dp is used in the CBF scenario.

Any Idea about my query.Please give your valuable advice.

Regards

Vasu

tim_obrien2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have not found a way to do a Double Drill down in Collabrotive planning...

I do also have a need.

If anyone can confirm there is no way or provide a soulution that would be great!

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way is to create the selection id as lowest as possible.This increases the enormous maintenance of selection ids for the planners.

For CBF scenario we have to create each selection for Product and Customer, i am wondering if they have 3000 plus products and 2000 customers then selection Id should be 3000 * 2000 = 6000000 selection ids?please suggest experts.

or

Go for Duet rather than collaborative dp.In Duet we can have double drill down.