Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFFOUS_C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use standard print program RFFOUS_C for printing checks. We are customizing the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK. When i run RFFOUS_C, i get the remuneration statement on one page and the check on next page, but i want both on the same page. How can i do this?.

Thanks,

Sandeep

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard SAPscript form that you mentioned prints address information on top, billing info in the middle, and the check on the bottom.

I wonder if you are seeing the form summary information? Look at the variant being used for RFFOUS_C. The checkbox for NO FORM SUMMARY SECTION is usually checked.

0 Kudos

Norman,

I get a voided check on the first page and real check on the second page. I want real check on the first page itself if there is no overflow.

Thanks,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

A test print? In the variant for RFFOUS_C, look at the parameter for NUMBER OF SAMPLE PRINTOUTS. This is how many test prints you want for each check run. On laser printers, we usually leave this blank (zero test prints).

0 Kudos

I am trying to determine if you are getting test prints, if configuration is set to only print a certain number of lines per page, if the standard SAPscript is not working correctly, or if it is something else.

If you use txn FCH7 to reprint an existing check, do you still get the VOID for a first page?

Does the first page with VOID have the vendor information or all XXXXXX's?

0 Kudos

It contains all XXXX

0 Kudos

That sounds like a test print. This was originally used for dot matrix printers.

Change the vairant on the RFFOUS_C program for NUMBER OF SAMPLE PRINTOUTS is blank or 0.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

We are having the same requirement. Could you please explain the procedure you followed for the requirement.

Below is our requirement.

we need to use standard print program RFFOUS_C for printing checks and customizing the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK. After customizing the standard form where we need to link the form with Print program?

i need to get the remuneration statement and the check same page.

Please let us know the procedure.

regards,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can make a Z-Copy of Form : F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Set the window size as per the statement details and cheque for one page.

Assign copied form to your program.

Also check maintain variant option and deselect summary details to avoid blankk pages.

Regds.

Anil