cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect Data Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd setup a qualitative MIC ....

requires a category 9 inspection catalog for the operator to record defects.

Sample scheme is fixed.

Evalutation is based upon total number of defects.

I recorded defects through QE51N, no problems.

I can extract the total number of defects recorded (3 for example) from the result history, however, the category and code information is not available.

Ultimately, I'd like to Pareto out the defect categories and codes across inpsection lots but currently unable to extract the cat and codes for the defects against the inspection plan.

How do I extract the category and codes for each defect recorded against the inspection lot?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You will get this information in QM15 report. There you find many options for display in change layout. Check for defect class, code group, inspection lot. If you want few graphical representations try MCXX.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I tried both QM15 and MCXX but could find any graphical option such as Pareto chart. Could you let me know if I have to setup/configure the chart type? If so, could you provide further instructions?

Thanks a lot!

Tara

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tara Shi,

After executing MCXX display it on the basis of problems through switch drill down menu. Click on problem column. Then click on Graphics button or simply press F5. Select suitable key figures. Click on overview then on 2D view. Then go to options-> 2D options - >Pie chart. Try different combinations here.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for help!

Now I have a specific question: how do I get Pareto chart in MCXX?

Thanks,

Tara

Answers (0)