cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing Document Generation with delivery reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a requirement, i want to create billing document with reference to delivery. Delivery T code (VL01NO) is created without order reference.This process we are using for selling (scrap, sample, component sales etc).All this delivery types are having related billing types. Presently it is happening like this, in billing page we are entering the Delivery No and select billing document type from the list and enter then it will create the billing document. But i want to create billing Document without selecting the billing type manually from the list.It need to be created automatically. Now If i enter delivery no and press enter directly without selecting the billing type then billing creating in billing type F2. Is there any option to create billing document from delivery without order reference. Is there any settings or any assignment is available or any User Exit for the same.

Regards.

Francis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friend you can do this by maintaining a copy control between F2 and LO(delivery without ref.) go to SD-BF-Billing-copy control and position Target -F2 & source- LO . and customize it according to ur need by copying it.

Regards-

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

We are given all the required copy control settings, Delivery type "ZSCP" (Scrap Sale) and the billing type is "ZSCP", if create billing document with reference to ZSCP delivery type in the billing page, i am not selecting billing type ZSCP from the billing type list. Billing is creating in F2 billing type. I want to create billing in "ZSCP" billing type. Please give me some suggestions.

Regards.

Francis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this:

Check in copy control 'Delivery to Billing' in VTFL and see if your delivery doc type ZSCP is assigned to billig type F2 also.

If it is assigned, remove it and check.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution.It is " In the delivery document type "LO" we can find one coloum "Order Reference" there one field called Default Order Type "in the standard sap it will be (sales order type "DL") open the same order type then assin the billing document type (Required Billing Type) in delivery related billing field. After that system automatic take the billing type at the time of billing.

Regards,

Prince.

Edited by: crownprince_1in on Apr 13, 2011 12:13 PM