SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Move-In - How can i Allocate Device to Installation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

while creating Move-In i am getting following Error "No Devices Allocated to Installation PC0301A0 on 10.03.2011"

How can i allocate device to installation, please advise where can i configure the settings and create Move-In without above error.

Regards,

Rajesh. G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajesh:

You need to install the device before OR after the move-in - but not during it. EG31 is used.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajesh:

You need to install the device before OR after the move-in - but not during it. EG31 is used.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your responce it was helpfull, but i am trying to create Move-In with help of Contract Account. I was not able to create Move-In and i tried even with Bussiness Partner.

When i was trying to create Move-In with the help of Business Partner Option in Move-In i am getting error as "The required index has not been created yet in the search Engine", same is happening when i am trying for Business Partner in Business Master Data. This might be the reason for Move-In creation Error, please help me where can i configure index settings for search engine for Business Partner.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Rajesh Gunda

0 Kudos

Are you using EC70 or doing the move-in using CRM?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using EC50E (Move-In) in IS-Utitlities.

thanks,

G. Rajesh