cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block Sales order for any overdue balance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a need to change SAP setting for blocked Sales Order for due balance. Current SAP setting : block is valid only for "over due

more than 30 days".

The requirement is to block order based on any overdue amount say For example : if we have due balance for 1 day, than system should block the SO.

In current credit management settings applied, there is Static check ( C ) and Oldest open item (C ) with Days oldest item =30 days. Kindly suggest as what changes should be made to reflect the desired changes. Also , help in confirming the thought that Static check itself considers the OPEN ITEMS, so if i am activating static check and REMOVES THE OLDEST OPEN ITEm, will it take any overdue amount automatically and block subsequently. To add to it kindly explain, what is the use of this additional check of Oldest Open Item ( with days = X days ) for creit mngt. can't we maintain it by Static check.

Kindly guide as what to change in OVA8 to have this. All feeedbacks are highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nirav/Ritchie,

We have maintained the Payment Overdue check by Oldest Open Item as zero days. rest settings were unchanged from original set up. By this change, system was blocking any of the overdue sales doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

I am facing the same issue.

Please tell help me , how you configure to resolve this issue ?

Regards,

Nirav Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am facing the same issue currently, can you discuss how you resolved the issue? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user want to block SO for 2 types below. System must block SO if the credit limit is exceeded and/or the payment is overdue

Currently Two credit checks in OVA8

1- Static check

2- Payment Overdue check by Oldest Open Item ( 30 Days limit is set)

But, now for SO block due to payment overdue need to be changed from 30 days overdue to any day overdue.

How to acheive the above , Also kindly confirm that Static check contains OPEN ITEMS so Won't static check only carry the functionality to block SO for ANY DAY OVERDUE.

Any feedback is highly appreciable.