Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance Limit

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

is there any tolerance limit we can maintain for the fert material from sales point of view.

like as per material master system bring the weight from master data lets say 10kg, and customer physically weight it, it found as 11kg, so system can check that weight is in tolerance limit.

Looking for the response.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolvwe,

will maintain the tolerance in the customer material information record.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old thread but I was looking for a way to get rid of our user exit and found this. We did not want to create thousands of CMIR records so we added ZV45AF13 into MV45AFZZ in FORM userexit_move_field_to_vbap. Basically, we just check MARC for teh reocrd and teh loading group since bulk is the only type that gets an underdelivery tolerance.

IF MARC-LADGR = '0001'.

IF VBAP-UNTTO = 0.

VBAP-UNTTO = '15.0'.

• update vbap.

ENDIF.

ELSE.

VBAP-UNTTO = '00.0'.

• update vbap.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

As Per my knowledge the tolerance limit is considered with respect to quantiy.

we have over delivery tolerance and under delivery tolerance.

For example if we consider a sales order with 150 PCA (Piece articles) ordered quantity and under delivery tolerance limit 20% is set then if the user creates the delivery for 120 PCA the status of the SO will be complete instead.

20 % of 150 PCA is 30.

so if you deliver 120 PCA also then the staus of SO will be complete.

Regards,

Hassan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, got your point.

but where I should configure this percentage. ?

this % is appear on sales order level, but I want to assign a already decided % to the specific material, not on the sales order directly.

Hopr you understand the scenario.

Looking for your response.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

We can maintain tolerance level in master at two place 1. customer master 2. material master

Tolerance level maintained in material master will be applicable in PP module, meaning you have maintained tolerance level in material master as -10% to +10%. Now you create a sales order of 100kg, and based on that create production order of 100kg. but due to some reason you are able to produce 90kg only so based on tolerance maintained in material master you production order will get completed.

Tolerance maintained in customer master is what you can see in the sales order. where you exactly specify over and under delivery tolerance. but it will be customer specific.

But as you want to maintain tolerance for a specific material for delivery, you need to create customer material info record by using VD51, where you can maintain under and over delivery tolerance pertaining to a particular customer and material.

And secondly the tolerance will not only depend on the quantity, but it will depend on the unit of measure maintained in the material master. so, if your unit of measure is KG then you can set tolerance level wrt KG.

Thanks,

Ritesh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your idea to create customer material information record is near to my solution, but it cant feasible for my client to create seprate record for all the customer and material just for having this information.

tolerance at customer level is useless in my scenario, and PP related also useless.

Pls provide any possible other solution if there is any.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order, at item level in shipping tab you can find both under delivery and over deliver tolerance limits.

I dont think it can be configures at material level.

Regards,

Hassan