cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me regarding VAR customer create new message in work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guru

I have encountered with a problem regarding, for example, when VAR customer 'X' create new message in work center and specify message processor to partner no '1' (partner no 1 has employee role with username 'A' in BP) but when username 'A' log on and open work center via SAPGUI to find a new message created to him, username 'A' did't got a new message from VAR customer 'X' whom choose specify message processor to him and work center show My Messages (0)

why, do I set something config wrong ?

Any recommend would be appreciated

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) can you check in CRM_DNO_MONITOR and oepn the ticket , whethere the processor name appearing in the ticket?

2) Does your customer assign the processor manually or any automatic support team assgnemt, if so please verify your automatic support tean assignment against the blog

[/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination|/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination]

3)Might be an authoraisation issue of the Processor. assign SAP_ALL access and check again

[Service desk roles|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/0a/f12c41ab78f66fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Thanks,

Jansi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved !

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check my system and I will update status back to you after holiday tomorrow.

I rate you for 2 points.

Thank you for help me out of trouble

fernando_rocha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following note seems to be relevant:

1481071 Work Center: Overview area displays no messages

Best regards

Fernando Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos