cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer fields from Billing to FI Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had a user exit to transfer some fields in VBRK(billing document) to BSEG(FI Document) via EXIT_SAPLV60B_001. It is working in VF01, but not working if we create billing documents via VF04.

Any ideas why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Enhancement "SDVFX008", Component : "EXIT_SAPLV60B_008".

SDVFX008 will indeed trigger while you create accounting document through VF01 or VF02 only.

For VF04, check the following link:

Also Check Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting.

This might help.

Regards

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Apr 5, 2011 12:39 PM

Edited by: Madhu Naidu on Apr 5, 2011 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Checked the link, but it says VF04 user exit includes SDVFX008 User exit: Processing of transfer structures SD-FI

Yet, you mentioned also that SDVFX008 will indeed trigger while you create accounting document through VF01 or VF02 only.

I'm confused with your answer. Can you let me know which Exit I can use for VF04?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry abt the confusion. What i meant was that you should try using SAPLV60B_008 or SAPLV60B_004 instead of SAPLV60B_001 which you have used for VF04. Suggest you to check the note 301077.

Regards

Madhu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you debug the program SDBILLDL, you can see the enhancement SDVFX008 (as mentioned before). This enhancement contains function module EXIT_SAPLV60B_008 -User Exit AC Interface Transfer Tables. Check with this user exit. If this does not satisfy, let the forum what exactly you are trasferring to FI, then other user exits can be checked.

Regards,

Answers (0)