cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry XXXXX does not exist in T683 (check entry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a problem with table VBAK. I must change a value about the field "Document number of the reference document" because I wante to update the Document Flow.

I use SE11 with debugger or SE16N.

When I insert the value the system give me the error message "Entry ZOM0002 does not exist in T683 (check entry)".

I check and the value ZOM002 exist in table. I also check with transaction V/08 or OVKK. The customizing is ok and my procedure about creation the sales order is OK an use the "Pricing Procedure".

Can you help me to solve the problem?

Or, in alternative, Can I insert the value into table in an other way?? For example with the input of the single field.... I don't Know.

Many thanks.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

the problem in my opinion comes up as the key for the table T683 is Application (KAPPL) and usage (KVEWE) and Priccing procedure. As Application and usage is not contained in VBAK that error comes up (if you look exactly the message says "__ZOM0002"; the blanks stand for KAPPL & KVEWE).

You you really want to correct the document flow table VBFA might be anyway the better choice,

Kind regards

TDI

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer but this isn't the problem.... The customizing is corret. I never have problem with my Sales Order.

I must do this modify because my user forget to create the the sales order in reference to the offert. In this way I have a wrong document Flow.

I try to put the value directly into VBFA (it is all OK) and into the VBKA but here I have a the error message....

IIn wich way can I solve the problem??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the same document pricing procedure which you have used for your sales document type to the Offer doc type also and check.

Regards

Madhu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First go to VOV8, select your sale order type and execute. There check what Document Pricing Procedure is maintained. Ensure that the same is maintained in OVKK. From the issue what you had indicated, I feel, it should have been different.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi