cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I am trying to delete the inbounde delivery 183690351 by VL09 I am getting an error message Deficit of Sales order st. unr. 1 PC : 3FE21641AA CSP1 10PS AB02 N E where CSp1 is the plant and the material is 3FE21641AA. Can any body please help me. The TO and GR for this inbound delivery has already been created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check whether the stock has been moved to some other location or some other category, i mean when the stock has been received it must be in either quality or in unrestricted. Now please check whether this stock has been moved to reserved or allocated to some other sales order.

You can see the goods movement from MB51 by giving material plant and storage location, check for the goods movement.

Kindly let me know in case u need more information.

Thanks alot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Checked MB51. The stock is agianst a particular SO and PO. The material document no. is 5005995627. However if I remove this Sales order link from this stock will it be possible to delete the delivery. How to remove the Sales order link from this stock.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Stock against sales order can be moved to unrestriced stock by doing transfer posting with movement type 411 E by using transaction code MIGO.

Let me know in case u need more information.

Thanks

Sridhar

Answers (0)