cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems related to Trip Provission Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a strong problem with trip provision variant. I have created my own trip provision variant for the country Cyprus - "YB".

I have done all the configurations that are required for trip provision variant viz. Vehicle type, vehicle class, assign organizational areas and trvct feature to trip provision variants, global settings, Defining reimbursement groups for travel cost, define statutory M/A reimbursement groups, define employee grouping for travel expense types and travel management etc.

When i am trying to maintain the travel privilege infotype (0017). I am not getting my own trip provision variant "YB". That it has been defaulted as "99" International accounting.

What are the steps that are required to be done for maintaining travel privilege infotype and trip provision variant.

The user is having all the authorisations.

suggestions on this are appreciated.

Regards

Praveen PC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the correct trip provision variant in the feature for the respective country grouping.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if it is in pE03 then we have assigned correct country toTrip Provission Variant

Regads

PraveeN P C

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IT0017, you don't require trip provision variant for maintaining travel privilege.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable reply

Regards

Praveen