cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created one sample demo program in webdynpro.. followed the steps given in webdynproFirst demo.

When i deploy the application, it is giving the error saying "unable to upload the .ear file". I am not sure what does this ear file does, and there is no step given to create any ear file in the webdynproFirst demo... The error is related to .ear file in the demo..

Infact, all the server settings are correct, the dispatcher, server0 and SDM are all running, all are green in status..

Could any one help me out to get rid of this message...

Looking forward for help....

Regards,

Manjunatha.T.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Help me out

Regards,

Manjunatha.T.S

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha,

Just a wild shot but can you please check whether the webdynpro runtime service is running the in J2EE server using the Visual Administrator.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any progress on this? I am getting the same error... I have checked that the Web Dynpro Runtime is running in the Visual Administrator.

Many thanks

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I stopped all the services, and started all the services and ran again... But it is giving me the same error saying "unable to upload .ear file"..

Does anybody have idea about how to create the .ear file and what does this do...

If any body have demo programs, do send me that so that i can work on them as well to know what wrong i have done in terms of creation and running of softwares.

Thanks,

Manjunatha.T.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anybody help me out regarding this issue..

I am still getting the error, "unable to upload .ear file".

Please look into this issue and help me out to get rid off this issue..

Thanks ,

Manjunatha.T.S

Jan_Vandieken
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the EAR file is the archive containing your application. You can create it by choosing "Create Archive" in the context-menu of your project.

You should find that file in the root directory of your project.

To check if the Engine is running fine you should try to deploy it with the remotegui.bat like described above by Yasir.

Hope that helps.

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created the .ear file as mentioned and ran the application, but even then i am getting the error.

Also, i followed the steps provided in the previous replies about using remote gui in c:\usr\...sdm, but i could not get rid of the same message......

Here is the detailed error message.

<b>An exception occured while deploying: com.tssap.j2ee.ui.core.deploy.DeploymentException

Problems during deployment !

Deploy on SDM

==> Host is : localhost

==> Port is : 50018

--> Created deploy item 0 for file:/C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/SAP/WorkSpace/Welcome/Welcome.ear

--> Deployment of item 0 executed but aborted: Execution of deployment Welcome aborted.

Error: Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while deploying ear file ./temp/deploy/work/deploying/temp_Welcome.ear. Reason: None of the available containers recognized the components of application local/Welcome and it is not possible to make deploy.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: None of the available containers recognized the components of application local/Welcome and it is not possible to make deploy.</b>

0 Kudos

hi Manjunatha,

well i had the same problem but i had every think install on my local mechine i think problem with the J2EE, any way try to deploy the application in SDM through remoteGui.bat(go to local drive usr\sap\D70\JC20\SDM\program) and then remoteGui.bat. there you can deploy. if it deployed there then go and run it on NWDS if it does not run there then there is problem with J2EE.

well you can run it also from web dynpro dispatcher.

i hope this will help you atlest deploying and runing.

regards

Yasir Noman

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b> Hello

Even i am getting error while deploying the application...as follows:

</b><b><b>

Nov 9, 2004 3:36:12 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] ERROR:

FirstWebDynpro.ear -> Deployment aborted

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : bomw054a

==> SDM port : 50018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ic770231/LOCALS1/Temp/temp26443FirstWebDynpro.ear

Reason:

Server bomw054a did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 65 / An administrator logged in via API /

Inner exception was :

Server bomw054a did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Cannot log in. There are already active sessions:

Session id 65 / An administrator logged in via API /

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : bomw054a

==> SDM port : 50018

==> URL : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ic770231/LOCALS1/Temp/temp26443FirstWebDynpro.ear</b></b>

Can some one help in this matter>

Regards,

Deepti Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please stop and start the sdm server

Thanks and Regards,

Sam Mathew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try to restart all the stuff and retry it again.

Regards

Jochen