cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDX2 Metadata Create Error Message l.000 File to Idoc senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got the error l:000 while creating meta data.I read all threads related to this error,but couldn't solve this.I have assigned roles SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER,SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER on xi system,and tried to assign Profiles: SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.but i couldn't see those profiles.

any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

>>>I got the error l:000 while creating meta data.

Once again check, do you have proper authorization. For this, you have to go to RFC destination SM59 -> Utilities -> Test -> Authorization Test.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

thanks for the reply.I have done what you said.sm59>Utilities>here i have only these 3 options

1.Generate con tab

2.Check Internal Conn

3.Server Group Test

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please get inside the rfc destination pointing to backend system in sm59 which u have used in IDX1

Once the destination is opened, then click Utilities->Test->Authorization Test.

Also make sure the sm59 destination is of Type 3 (ABAP).

Noe: Whenever there is any problem with this kind of error first look into the RFC destinations and their login. Either the Login user id is incorrect or the password has expired.

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

thanks for the reply.u r reply solved the problem.

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

thanks for the reply.u r reply solved the problem.

Vinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check whether you have created the IDX1 port correctly. It should use the sm59 destination pointing to the SAP Backend system (ECC/CRM). The user access to be used needs to be tested for authorizations. (Do as mentioned above)

Also remember, even if the metadata is not cached in IDX2, the interface should work if the user authorizations are correctly maintained in sm59 destinations and that is referred to in IDX1.

Once the first run is successful, the metadata is automatically cached in PI system (ABAP stack) in IDX2.

Regards,

Souvik