cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Quantity of Raw Material noticed in Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have done GR against the PO for a material. But in Quality Inspection, we have noticed that there is excess quantity of stock received which is more than the inspection lot quantity.

My issue is that inspection lot quantity will be created for the same quantity for which GR has been done.

I can not post more quantity than the inspection lot quantity. So how to post the excess quantity into stock?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks For the quick reply.

While performing the same, as suggested by you, I am getting the error

PU Ordered quantity exceeded by 300 M : MPXSXWRT 1100 1104 1000009071

Message no. M7022

Diagnosis

The specified stock level or quantity is exceeded by 300 M.

System Response

If the message is an error message (E), the above is not allowed.

If the message is a warning message (W), the system will allow your input, but the warning is intended to prevent you entering a wrong quantity

But, I have already maintained in OMCQ transaction for Message 022, Application area M7 as u201CWu201D.

But still the system is giving an error message.

Hi Kent9999,

I didnu2019t understand how QP02 will help me.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I understand QAC1 T code can be use to correct the inspection lot QTY....but I was not sure about the error.

If QTY is huge ,stock is not available & you have not taken UD of the existing lot then best way is to reverse ( 102 mvt) existing Material document & create new one.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

QAC1 should be used only when Quality department has close co-ordination with your stores department as by this transaction 101 or 102 movements happen in background as per the case which in turn hits the inventory.

Now, about your particular case, you are getting this message because the quantity which you want to rectify in inspection lot is exceeding PO quantity. You cannot inward the quantity more than the PO qty.

Conclusion: I suggest to bring this matter to your stores departmentu2019s notice and then cancel the original 101 material document. Correct the PO quantity (increase the PO qty), then do fresh GR.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update the inspection plan via QP02 and change the quantity with the stock posting.

TQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QAC1--->change the actual lot Qty & save.

Now go to Usage Decision>stock posting->post the Qty