Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD Error

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried transferring a vendor from SAP to EBP using BBPGETVD.

But it was unsuccessful. I checked logs using SLG1, it had following error:

Business partner ##1:Invalid value OSVR for field Authorization Group

Message no. R1473

Diagnosis

When the transferred fields were checked, it was established that the stated field value is invalid.

It has either been defined as a fixed value or must be entered in the Customizing table that is available for the field.

System response

An error message is issued and processing is terminated.

Procedure

Check whether a Customizing table exists for the stated field, and then maintain this table if necessary.

What is the reason for this error?

pls advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Authorization group is used to to stipulate which business partners a user is allowed to process. As these are used in backend system, Please maintain authorisation group similar to ECC e.g. "OSVR" in following SRM configuration to resolve the issue.

Cross-Application Components - SAP Business Partner- Business Partner - Basic Settings - Authorization Management - Maintain Authorization Groups

You can use this field to control which users are authorized to maintain business partners. Each business partner can be assigned an authorization group in the dialog.

Hope this solves the issue.

Ashutosh

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for your reply.

I have one query. Could you tell me where exactly this authorization group is maintained in backend system? (SPRO setting?)

Thanks,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can view the auth group maintained in vendor master - Control view - Authorization.

I will send the config path as I have the access to ECC system .

Thanks

Ashutosh

Answers (0)