cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display WBS user defined fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add one more user defined field in WBS detail screen. Previously my WBS detail screen has 3 user fields displayed already.

So I choose "Ufield 4 WBS element" (PRPS-USR03) in OPUK and set it as Input.

And then I set the name for "Ufield 4 WBS element" in OPS1.

But when I display WBS master data in CJ02, I still cant see "Ufield 4 WBS element", but the other 3 user fields can be displayed just fine.

Any solution? Probably I miss some customizing?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you defined the 4th field in the same Filed Key as of other 3?

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have defined it in the same field key as the other 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Re selecting the field key on WBS detail screen.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried reslecting the field key in WBS detail screen, tried to select other field key, save, and the reselect the field key, but still user fiend 4 can't be shown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you able to see that in a fresh WBSE ?

try creating a new WBSE check the 4th field. need not save.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still cant see the 4th field during new creation, but I can see the other 3 fields. And after I saved it, I displayed the WBSE again, and still can't see the 4th field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have transported the request, then check in customizing if the setting are correctly transported or not.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt transport the request, because i tested the WBSE in the same client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then the problem must be in OPUK. Check the all influences list in OPUK. Some setting there must be set to hidden.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Harsh. You might have maintained either "a non influential field selection" or "there is an influence by another capable field which is restricting the 4th field".

You not only need to maitain the field as "Blanket input (without influences)" but also do the same under all influences you have.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes Harsh is right! I missed to maintain the influencing field based on project profile.

Thanks all for your help.

Answers (0)