cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP MBS API -All messages have already arrived ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

How i know that all data was sent from DOE to mobile(SUP) in mbs model ? I need example with one application with stay disconnected most of the time.

I need code because I need know when all data have already been send to mobile.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but I need discover it in then mobile application code. I tried use the callback SynchronizationAction in SUP library but it not work. Do you know what method I use to discover it in MOB code generated by SUP with DOE ?.

I tried the link below (syncnow)

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01216.0155/doc/html/mqu1285359331659...

Thanks.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With SUP and DOE integration, data will be pushed to the device whenever data is calculated in DOE. So, there is no operation which can be invoked from device / SUP server to find out if there is some pending data for the device.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Gateway1.1 is on SP04, then you can check session monitoring for PING_NOTIF operation for the device. If you see this message then DOE has distributed data for initial subscription.

You can check SMQ2 transaction if any queue is blocked or ready state. If there are no queues, then you can assume that entire data has been distributed for the devices.