cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refer MessageID in email receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using module configuration in Receiver Mail adapter to send emails. Below is my configuration. (We are using SAP PI 7.11). Emails are being sent. However I am trying to include messageID in the email body however I could not.

I have defined MessageID as a param in my XSLT However i still don't see messageID. Do i need to do anything extra in Module configuration?

Any pointers is greatly appreciated..

<xsl:param name="MessageId"/>

<Subject>

<xsl:value-of select="concat($subject, $MessageId)" />

</Subject>

Below is my configuration..

Parameter/General tab:

Message Protocol : XIPAYLOAD

Use Mail package option is selected.

Content Encoding = none

Module tab:

Processing Sequnce:

AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean : XSLT

sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.mail.app/XIMailAdapterBean : mail

Module Configuration:

XSLT Transform.Class com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.XSLTConversion

XSLT Conversion.XSLTFileName /tmp/GL_POST_RESPONSE_EMAIL.xsl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Declare Message ID before Template match

example

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

<xsl:template match="/">

Edited by: Chirag Shah on Apr 13, 2011 12:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for the response. I am having MessageId above the template match tag. But message ID is still not accessible within the XSLT. It is probably because XSL is used in the mail adapter module configuration. Is there any way to include the message ID in the receiver email adapter setup?

<xsl:param name="RefToMessageId"/>

<!<xsl:param name="inputparam"/>>

<xsl:template match="/">

marek_benda2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

not sure if this will help, but i was trying to pass some ID to email header. First i used Message_ID element in ximail30 message but attribute value Message-ID in email header was replaced by our smtp server. So i used ASMA and regarding to this post: i've filled XHeaderName1 attribute and than set name for the attribute in adapter configuration for whatever i like. That worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for responding to my post. I looked at ASMA, However, I could not see messageID as an ASMA. Also, Will i be able to access runtime constant in the XSLT which is specified in the module configuration?

Thanks

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check the FAQ's on Mail adapter, SAP NOte: 856599. You would find the required info on ASMA and how to use it

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use ASMA (Adapter Specific Message Attributes) to set the values on the mail headers (DynamicConfiguration module is used on the communication channel).

Please check the thread below

Please check the OSS note below

#1078455 - XI Mail adapter's ASMA support for multiple entries