cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Catalog

obadiah_king
Explorer
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded our environment from 4.5B to ECC 6.0, is there some sort of WDA catalog that might point us toward SAP WDA applications that would replace standard GUI transactions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

from webdynpro abap perspective, i have not seen any list like that. I would expect such a inventory in the ECC 6.0 release documentation from SAP. I may suggest to look in that direction and also raise a support request from SAP to get answer in the meantime.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

> I may suggest to look in that direction and also raise a support request from SAP to get answer in the meantime.

I disagree. This is a consulting question. It is not appropriate to ask as a support request. Doing so would only have the ticket rejected as such.

From SE80 you can of course technically view all Web Dynpro ABAP applications. This is often a very good starting point to search.

You should also review the release notes of all the Enhancement Packages. They will list when major transactions are replace within the Enhancement Package.

The ASAP implementation documentation within Solution Manager is also a good source of this information.

I would also suggest the service marketplace website http://service.sap.com/erp-ehp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I understand your disagreement. I didn't think that it was a consulting question. My expectation is that it is to be in the release notes or somewhere to be documented by SAP. In that sense , if you are not able to find that information in the release notes then i would seek for help from the vendor (SAP ).

Further i completely agree with you that starting point should not be immediately to Support desk. I shall correct my replies here after in the forum. Thanks for your guidance.

Answers (0)