Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex LCDS RTMP cannot bind to accept client connections on port

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i want is to let the people now what happened when i got this error

I was deploying the LCDS, and it works pretty good, but when using a channel using the RTMP protocol (since this protocol opens another port) i started getting this 'Warining' when deploying the EAR with the Configuration of the LCDS

The Exception looks something like this:

Security ....Authorization....

SocketServer 'my-rtmp-SocketServer' cannot bind to accept client connections on port '2038'

because another process has already bound the port.

Please ensure that multiple endpoints across all applications are not configured to use this same port.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

First i found this document, but the error is different

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/8.2/lcds_releasenotes.html

So this is not the Solution, but maybe it has something to has to be in consideration

Second

Which is interesting is that even when i got that warning i was able to connect to the RTMP protocol using the port 2038. even when it was the only channel in the LCDS Services configuration.

Finally

I am not sure which part of the process solve it , maybe just the reset or maybe the whole SP

but the last week the server NW73 got applied the SP02. and suddenly the warning disappear.

Hope this information helps someone

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

First i found this document, but the error is different

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/8.2/lcds_releasenotes.html

So this is not the Solution, but maybe it has something to has to be in consideration

Second

Which is interesting is that even when i got that warning i was able to connect to the RTMP protocol using the port 2038. even when it was the only channel in the LCDS Services configuration.

Finally

I am not sure which part of the process solve it , maybe just the reset or maybe the whole SP

but the last week the server NW73 got applied the SP02. and suddenly the warning disappear.

Hope this information helps someone