cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Taxes in Return order w.r.t. billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have two types requirement on taxes (This is required for Argentina country) while taking sales returns with reference to billing document. Details are given below:

1) Province-1 : Taxes should be redetermined while creating sales return order with reference to billing document. (All other provinces other than Province-2)

2) Province-2 : Taxes are not liable while taking sales returns with reference to billing document only the customers belongs to Province-2.

For your information the billing type and return order type is same for both the provinces. Please suggest us how to facilitate the above two requirements in copy control "Billing document to Sales document"

Thanks in Advance,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to return order and billing type are same for both scenario it is difficult,but still you can work arround for this

1) Province-1 : Taxes should be redetermined while creating sales return order with reference to billing document. (All other provinces other than Province-2)

For this scenario maintain new price determination in copy control

2) Province-2 : Taxes are not liable while taking sales returns with reference to billing document only the customers belongs to Province-2.

for this scenario make tax rate zero

kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the return order type and billing type are same for both the cases, you have to add this logic in your existing routine assigned for field "Data VBRK/VBRP".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for your reply. Am i clear that the changes should be done in the routine in billing document to sales document copy control? (I mean routine No.153 - Item from bill.doc. which I am using right now)

Please confirm.

Also can it work if we create a new access sequence for sales document type with province combination and maintain the condition records as ZERO with this combination always. Please guide me.

Thanks

Srinivas