cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of SNP Planned Orders using Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts .....

I am facing some problems while creating SNP Planned orders using Optmizer ( Discret Optimization).....

For eg.

I am using 3 months horizon ... the first two months is daily buckets with 12 hours capacity each one and the last month is weekly buckets.

The product minimun lot size exceed the daily capacity .... this way planned order have been created in the weekly buckets at the end of the horizon.

I need the system to create orders in the correct date avoiding use of safety stock .....

Regards

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your lot size more than daily capacity, SNP optimizer can't create order in daily bucket.

It is doing correct thing by creating order in weekly bucket as it reads weekly capacity in weekly bucket.

What are you trying to achieve?

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul ,

I am trying to create cross-period planning ....

I did the following settings : On resource SNP Bucket Capacity tab i did a flag on field Croos Period Activity and choose Cross-Period Lot Size Planning. In the SNP Optmizer profile on tab Discrete Constraints in the field Cross Period Lot size i included 30 days .

The resource i am using is a Single mixed one . It is correct or it must be Multi Mixed ?

It is necessary to make some setting into the PDS ?

Thank You for your help

Regards

Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to do 2 more settings.

1. SNP Optimizer profile > discrete tab > Put 30 or 60 days for Minimum PPM/PDS lot size

2. Make PDS discrete (in ECC go to t-code PDS_Maint , flat discrete X and then run CURTO_CREATE in ECC to send change trasfer)

Test wilh one product-location with only one forecast vaue.

Let me know the results.

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those other 2 settings was already done .....

It is still not working .... iI am receiving the following message ...

Production process model/PDS 00000000000001011301001 S: Cannot be executed

Message no. /SAPAPO/SNPOPT159

Diagnosis

Production process model 00000000000001011301001 S at location 0100 is intended for cross-period lot size planning. It can be started in bucket 20110404->20110404. However, it does not then end in the same bucket.

Thanks for your effort trying to help me with this issue.