Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement Condition Type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In rebate agreement I use condition type BO03 in pricing procedure requirement 24, and assign two account key include ERB and ERU and assign two GL ERB (expense)-500206 and ERU(payable)-200141.

and in VOKA in cloum "GL Account" I put ERB and GL 500206, and in 2nd line ERU GL Account is 200141 and Provision Account 200141.

System calculate rebate at the time of invoice, but following accounting entry generated.

Rebate Payable -500

Rebate Payable 500

No entry of account 500206 expense,

Can any one assidt me that what thing I have put wrong.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if I understood well your settings, you have

Pricing procedure:

Condition AccountKey Accruals

-

BO03 ERB ERU

VKOA:

ActKey G/L Account Provision acc.

-

ERB 500206

ERU 200141 200141

The two accounts with Account Key ERU, which is customized in Accruals in pricing procedure, are the ones where accrual amount is posted when create the billing documents.

When you perform the settlement these same accounts are posted to perform the reversal of accrual (of course with opposite signs), whilst the account set with ERB key in VKOA is the one used for payment.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

ERB 500206

ERU 200141 200141

The two accounts with Account Key ERU, which is customized in Accruals in pricing procedure, are the ones where accrual amount is posted when create the billing documents. (Yes, but accounting entry post with debit and credit in the invoice with the 200141 GL so in the invoice net impact is zero) is that right.

When you perform the settlement these same accounts are posted to perform the reversal of accrual (of course with opposite signs), whilst the account set with ERB key in VKOA is the one used for payment. (Not at the time of reversal they create debit and credit and stated above at the time of invoice I got two entry of debit and credit of account 200141).

Plus when I run VBOF system give the message of "New bonus procedure not active". Plus do let me know how can i fix this issue and can see the impact of 500206 and the overall impact.

Will really appreciate if get the detail answer.

Regards,