Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Between IN an AP

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm creating project quotations (AP) using transaction DP81.

I've customized the copy control between the inquiry type IN and the quotation AP with a special routine but this routine is not been executed.

I've tried this routine between other documents and it works fine. It seems that the copy control is not being executed while creating the quotation with DP81.

Does anybody know if this is a normal behaviour?

Thanks

P.S.: I wasn't sure whether I should have posted this issue in the SD forum or not.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Of course, the Ideal forum would be SD to post this thread but PS also is not wrong as the question is specific to RRB.

Check whether your routine has a logic that only works with VA01 specific programs / fms.

regards

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We copied the standard item routine 151 and we simply added two extra fields to be copied (Material Group 1 and 2). So I believe this shouldn't be the reason.

I set a breakpoint in the routine and it's not stopping while creating the quotation using DP81.

Has anybody faced this problem before?

Is there any user-exit we could use in order to implement this requirement? (copy Material Group 1 and 2 from IN document to AP, as we are not informing them in the material master)

Thanks

Edited by: mforman on Apr 6, 2011 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Introduction to DIP - document says the below

"For the Copy Control, nothing special has to be customized. The only thing to mention is that no customizing for the copy of sales document items must be done, because the system copies only the sales document header to the new sales document type. From the item of the original document, only the account assignment is copied to the new items"

So, your Item level routine is of no use, i believe.

There is an exit given in the same document "V46H0001" which has got two function modules, the 1st one being "EXIT_SAPLV46H_001".

( This was used by us in our project to copy shipping plant field value into the debit memo request line item )

The documentation regarding this exit (1st function module as mentioned above) says that ...... "With this exit, you can modify the sales document item data before the item is created."

I think this exit solves the problem. You can try this.

regards

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krisap,

This badi seems very useful, the problem is that the field we want to copy (VBAP-MVGR1) does not appear on structure I_SDSM_DLI. And in structure I_VBAPKOM it's empty.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forman,

No, no idea for that particular field. Lets check for some more exits in RRB if available.

regards

Answers (0)