cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration server already has a business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got problem while creating sender business system for FILE-IDOC Scenario.I have created r3_800 business system for IDOC receiver with logical system name APOCLNT800.After that I tried to create business system for FILE Sender with logical system name XI7CLNT001.But i am getting the error "The selected integration server already has a business system with logical name XI7CLNT001. Select a different integration server or change the logical name."

Do I need to create another logical system?

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Usually you dont have to create a busines system for ECC and other SAP Components as these are already registered as part of post installation steps in PI using transaction RZ70.

You just need to search the correct BS and use the same in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to my previous post, refer the following blogs. This will help you understand how ABAP based systems in the landscape already get registered in SLD while post installation. Just check once the BS you are trying to create in SLD is already there.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

/people/praveen.kurni3/blog/2010/10/15/creating-a-technical-system-of-type-was-abap-in-sld133-are-we-sure-about-the-objects-that-get-created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,Sandeep,Kenneth,Martens

thanks for u r reply.....i solved my problem by followin all of u r suggestions.thank you everyone.

Vinay

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not correct, wording wise: Technical(!) systems are created automatically from RZ70. Business Systems are not.

Cheers

Jens

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

for file -> idoc integration you need a

- 3rd party

- a SAP (ABAP) system

as Business System.

Dont care about BS for the integration server (it is already in place and does NOT touch your task).

Regards,

Udo

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems your Integration Server has already a registered business system connected in SLD with logical system name XI7CLNT001. This is registered in SLD from RZ70 and client names in SCC4 in abap stack of your system. You can either import this business system from SLD into Integration Directory, or create a Communication Component in Integration Directory for your FILE-sender system.

Br,

Kenneth

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While we are going to create Business system in SLD. it will allow you only One Business system using One Name.

You can not create Business system twice with same name.

When you are using one Business system, the name should be unique. Use the same business system in all the scenarios.

There is no need to create the same twice.