cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN Policies and Code Exchange registration

0 Kudos

Hi all,

two weeks ago I joined to the code exchange community, but since then I receive a welcome email every hour every day!

and I'm no longer able to login to the SDN site because I get redirected to the page "Profile & Settings" https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/policy?view=accept where there is the message "You have to agree to the SAP Community Network Legal Terms" but there is nothing to choose or confirm?????

I'm forwarding every day the email that ireceive to this address :

sapnetwork@sap.com; cwsupport@sap.com; notification@sapnetworkmail.com; info@sap.com; support.emea@sap.com

but no-one answer me.

Please someone help me!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Faisal,

Thanks for your reply,

unfortunately I do not see the button because if I login to the SDN are redirected to this [page|https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5we_uP3i1EpZTkzMmY0MjYtYWJiNS00MjQ5LTkwOWYtOTc2NGZjOTQ1MzEy&hl=it&authkey=CKzix1w] and I can not do anything!

any suggestions?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Max.

Edited by: Rocco Massimiliano Urso on Apr 4, 2011 12:03 PM

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

As I think it is because of Internet Explorer can you try on FireFox, I am using [FireFox Portable|http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable] and It is working for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Falisal,

I already tried with firefox and chrome with and without proxy but nothing ...

Thanks and Best Regards,

Max.

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

It is working fine for me are you copy pasting below Link to your Browser or Click on this link from your Mail leads you to this page?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/policy?view=accept

Every time you are trying for Same System or you have tried from other Computer too?

Regards,

Faisal

Edited by: Faisal Altaf on Apr 4, 2011 3:21 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

the only page I see is the one previously attached, I tried both Vista and Seven ...

and the strange thing is that I get welcome emails to the "Code Exchange" every hour

Thanks and Regards,

Max.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get welcome emails to the "Code Exchange" every hour

What a friendly welcome !

Olivier

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rocco,

It has nothing to do with your browser or OS. It's a bug. There have been a few others who have this same problem. I am sending the information about your userid S0001189985 to the development team working on this.

Kind Regards,

David

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Sorry, in fact it was working fine for me and I also didn't notice this bug from any one else on forum so i was suggesting for changes Browser or System.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks a lot! now appeared to me the page where you accept the policy.

but "CODEX Registration" emails doesn't stop, I hope that it will solve asap, beacuse in 2 weeks i have received over 500 emails

I just have to wait? Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks for yours help.

Max.

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

The developers are looking in to the issue. They wanted me to ask you if you have any other email addresses than the one connected with the S userid. If so, please send them to me in a mail to my internal address david.branan at sap.com

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

No, that is my only company email address.

however in the last two hours I haven't received the email from "CODEX Registration", so I hope that the problem has been resolved definitively.

Tomorrow I'll give you the confirmation.

Thanks and Regards,

Max.

0 Kudos

Hi David,

I confirm, since yesterday evening I am no longer receiving emails, the nightmare is over!

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Max.

0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have encountered the same issue "You have to agree to the SAP Community Network Legal Terms". Should I drop an OSS message or my S-ID : S0004940514 ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rick

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

You almost threw me for a loop. Your S userid is S0004945014 not S0004940514. Luckily, the right one is tied to your email address and I coudl back track it through your post.

I'm slowly trying to learn what is causing this so that I can fix it myself. I adjusted two things with your userid. One was that a group membership got removed by the process of registering for Codex. I restored it. The other is that a TermsOfUse attribute flag should have changed to a new value but did not so I changed it manually.

Let me know if the emails stopped. If not, please write to sdn@sap.com and let me know there. In the email, mention that the messages is for my attention.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Don't forget my typo. And really appreciate your time and help. It works now.

BRs,

Rick

frank_thimm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have the same problem. Please could you also send my S userid (S0001903736) to developer team, too.

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Frank Thimm

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I will update development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have the same problem. Please could you also send my S userid (S0000409718) to developer team, too.

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Francesco

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Francesco,

Message sent.

BR

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear David,

I am having the same issue with the SDN website it comes up with the message "You have to agree to the SAP Community Network Legal Terms" but there is no button or area where I could accept. Could you kindly help/.

My user id is S0003074131

Thanks

Sandeep

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Your problem should be fixed now. Please clear your browser's cached pages and cookies before attempting to access again.

Hi All - just to be clear, there are different problems in this thread.

- You get an endless string of emails after trying to register for CODEX

- You are unable to accept the terms and conditions when registering for CODEX

Please send these problems to the email address codeexchange@sap.com.

If your problem just relates to registering for the SCN website, it should be sent to sdn@sap.com. However, I wouldn't think anyone posting here would have that problem

BR

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moderator,

Am getting the same issue.. my id is p663301.

pls help me?

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. My S-ID: S0008206088.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Artur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still i have the same problem please send mine too to developers...

S0008986195
pepl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I've just tried to go to Code Exchange and got the following message:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

The link is: http://scn.sap.com/community/code-exchange?url_id=text-search-best-best-scn-community-code-exchange

Could you please advise which steps should be done to remove the restricion?

Thanks!

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Code Exchange 1.0 is officially closed.

If you need to retrieve your existing project code or you have any question or you have a project that you would like to be published here, please us an email to devcenter@sap.com.

After some hard work we identify some highly active projects that has been migrated and are ready to be accessible right now, here is the list of projects:

ABAP OAuth Library

abap2GApps

abap2qrcode

abap2xlsx

bol2rest

CarbonTNT

CoDBap

moDBap

OAuth2

SAPlink

SAPlink plug-in for NetWeaver Gateway

SAPlink-acid

SAPlink-para

saplink-plugins

saplink-vcls

SeleniumABAP

Twibap

ZAKE

ZGEOCODE

zJSON

SAPLink for ABAP in Eclipse

MockA

ZSAPLINK Plugins for APIs enabling Test Automation of Odata Services

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rocco,

On the Page Read And Accept Terms of Use & Privacy Policy Scroll Down up to last line than you will see Accept Button Enable. Now you can Accept using this button.

Hope this will solve out, please reply in case of any confusion.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal