cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my weddynpro application /~ucfLOADING" does not Exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i get the following error while trying to call a web dynpro application per plug (navigation links).

my weddynpro application /~ucfLOADING" does not Exist

the point is that the corresponding SICF node (my weddynpro application ) is active and the error occurs only from time to time!

any idea what is under /~ucfLOADING meant?

thanks.

Edited by: Rouzbeh Nabatian on Apr 5, 2011 9:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rouzbeh,

This problem generally occurs if you dont bound/embed your view to the window,please recheck it and activate and then run the application.Try this it has to work,else please do recheck in the hosts file in System32 folder in your c:/Windows folder and the path i mentioned below,sometimes the file is hidden in some operating systems as they are secured files so go to tools and change folder options and search for this file,you will find it.Make changes as mentioned below if the above point doesnot work:

Goto

c:/Windows->System32->drivers->etc->hosts(file)

check whether the following code is available or not

First line of the file should be

127.0.0.1 localhost

And check for any thing like your working place IP address with a space in between and host system URL,for example

192.168.134.25 abc.bdc.com

If in case you dont find this,please do edit this file opening it in a notepad as an Administrator.

Once again,first point itself has to work ,if not please do try second,for sure you will have answer at any cost.Thanks.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please stop posting this stuff about the hosts file. It has nothing to do with Web Dynpro and can't possibly be the problem to this question. In a "real" AS ABAP installation, you should never have to make any changes to the client hosts file. Systems should be installed onto servers that have a registered DNS entry. You only need to mess around with such hacks int he host file if you have installed a system on your local laptop and you need to trick it into FQDN. Even this isn't necessary any longer on the SCN trial edition as we removed the FQDN check from this special installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to me issue with ICM configuration.

See this thread if it helps [|]