cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freigh Accrual on Consignment Fill Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is it possible to create Frieght accrual on consignment fill up since there is not invoice created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I maintain Item Cat KBN (Consignment Fill-up) for Pricing for free goods (100% Discount) so the posting to accounting is only the Freight accrual.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be achieved if shipment document is created

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can you please elaborate on this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Transportation and Route is configured, and the requirement is to create freight liability on transport vendor instead of customer, then the requirement can be addressed.

In a nutshell, first you have to create routes, then you have to do route determination which depends on various combination. For this, you have to check in IMG Logistics Execution > Transportation > Basic Transportation Functions > Routes > Route Determination.

Next you have to create a shipment type (as like shipping point), item category, pricing procedure.

With the above settings, if you generate Shipment Cost document via VI01, liability would be created for the respective amount.

For detailed configuration, search the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found out that Freight Costing via using Shipping process is out of scope in the Global Template.

I was thinking of creating a new pricing procedure for Consignment process. How can I create for consignment fill up?