Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Price Information Value Issue at SRM-MDM Catalog

Hi

we are implementing Standard SRM-MDM.

At repository Level:

In my Standard SRM-MDM Catalog repository I have two qualified tables(price & contract) both this tables contain lookup fields at main table(Price Information>price & contract Price>contract).

At OCI Configuration:

In my OCI mapping I have used standard mapping and i have not changed any mapping at my OCI mapping level, But in all the views i have added this two fields(Price Information & Contract price).

At catalog Side:

In my SRM-MDM Catalog at portal side, i can able to see the list of records at catalog side. now In "price information" field the amount field value of (price) qualified table is displayed as link and when i click on that particular link, it is used to show the both (price & contract) qualified tables as list.

Actuall problem:

First case:

when i check Contract Qualified table record under price information field of different records and click on the compare button , it is showing comparision between the two records and it's contract qualified table values and at compare view the value of Price information field and Total price is same

Second Case

When I check Price qualified table records under price information field of different records and click on the compare button, it is showing comparisiong between the two records and at compare view the values of Price information field and total price field is different.

Wrong perform:

That means : price information field at compare view it is picking the value of amount field value of contract qualified table and total price field is picking the value from amount field of price qualified table. it should not happen like this.

Need to perform as:

In second case the price information field at compare view, it has to take value from amount field of price qualified table. but not from the amount field of contract qualified table.

Note: Could you please let me know, what is the actuall functionality about it and also any solution on the above issue will be rewarded in points.

Thanks

Bharat

Edited by: C BHARAT on Apr 3, 2011 9:09 PM

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question