cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry was not processed because there is no changing parameter available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SCM area. Started a development to update the SNP Planner Codes to the Product Master with some code. For this purpose, I'm using the standard bapi - BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2. To use this, according to the documentation of the BAPI, I've passed the Internal Product number (PRODUCT_INT), also, I'm passing Internal Location (LOCATION_INT).

The tables that I'm updating are: PRODUCT_HEAD, PRODUCT_TEXT, PRODUCT_LOCATION.

With the kind of error I saw, I thought of assigning the Model also to the Product. So I've also populated the table : PRODUCT_MODEL with model = '000'.

When I run this BAPI, I get the below mentioned error.

E     APO_BAPI     051    Entry was not processed because there is no changing parameter available 

There could be another post belonging to the same, but I could not find it so posting this thread.

Regards,

-Syed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For each of these tables that you are trying to update PRODUCT_HEAD, PRODUCT_TEXT, PRODUCT_LOCATION, there will be corresponding X tables like PRODUCTHEAD_X, PRODUCT_TEXT_X, PRODUCT_LOCATION_X.

You will need to populate the particular fields in these X tables with value X so that the particular fields in tables PRODUCTHEAD, PRODUCT_TEXT, PRODUCT_LOCATION are processed.

thanks

Ehsan Ahmed